2020 is approaching rapidly, so the new 2020 digital planner for work, life, and self-care is here. This year I lost my baby girl in the 5th month of pregnancy, and it all got clear: if I want to navigate those challenging times, I need MORE self-care!
Listen, there is NEVER ENOUGH self-care!
We all struggle to win our battles. Life is not easy!
But YOU CAN safely navigate every challenge! It all starts with taking care of yourself first, and lower the burden you’ve been carrying around for ages.
So let’s dig inside the 2020 digital planner. Get ready to embrace your reality. Strip away the junk in your life, and focus more on self-care, positive actions, emotions, people, and new experiences.
To make this post visually pleasing, I’ll include images of the 2020 digital planner in both landscape and portrait versions.
2020 digital planner
Meet the digital planner focused on self-care, which enables you to be productive and stay on track with your goals. With the 2020 digital planner, you’ll define long-term intentions, split them into monthly, weekly, and daily actions. Plus, you’ll continuously evaluate your progress.
Use it for life-planning, journaling, for house matters, work matters, and more.
New to digital planning? Read my article on “How to get started with a Digital Planner using Goodnotes, Noteshelf 2 or Notability”.
Get it at 50% OFF!
The 2020 digital planner will be released between Friday, October 18, 2019, and Friday, November 1, 2019. Plus, its price will be 50% OFF in the first 48 hours. Follow my shop or subscribe to my newsletter to get notified.
Defining the long-term intentions
The planner allows you to track your plans and purposes that focus on health & self-care, family, social, work, and money. You’ll start with a 12-month plan and move to the 6-month and 3-month planning pages.
Every few months, get back to these pages and track your progress in the gray progress bars available. It’ll give you a massive sense of accomplishment!
Outlining the monthly intentions
Capture important deadlines and events, set up your monthly focus, and priorities your intentions and self-care actions.
On top of that, enjoy quick access to more goodies:
- the 6-month, 3-month plans (click those exact words inside the phrase “Yes, I checked my 6-month & 3-month plans!”)
- and the monthly review page. The monthly review page is dated, so you’ll always know which month are you reviewing!! Write about your plans, celebrate your monthly wins, and outline the focus for the next month.
Get clear on your weekly intentions
The weekly page is ready to capture your essential weekly intentions, self-care rituals, and daily plans. On this page, you have quick links to:
- daily planning pages (dated) – to add more details to your day, and also use an hourly schedule. Note: the hourly schedule does not sync with Google Calendar
- daily journaling pages (dated) – for morning and evening
journaling dailymeeting notes pages (dated) – to capture meeting notes. Duplicate this page if you have more meetings during a day
- quick links to specific dated pages for money, birthdays, habits and workout tracking, weekly meal plans, and shopping list.
- quick link to the weekly review page (dated) where you can journal about your weekly progress and evaluate your mind and body mood.
NOTE: This page is available in 2 versions: with horizontal weekdays and vertical weekdays
Listing your daily intentions
Capture more details about your day. Add your TODOs, self-care actions, schedule items, and evaluate your wins. On this page, you can access the daily journaling and the daily meeting pages for that particular day. And, you can also access special sections: money, birthdays, habits and workout tracking, weekly meal plans, and shopping list.
The power of the DATED Special Sections
Wherever you are on the planner, you can quic
Let me explain.
The MONTHLY Sections – whenever you are on a monthly page (let’s say March 2020 planning page), you can quickly jump to other March-related sections like:
- payment checklist
- birthdays & special occasions
- habit tracker
- energy workout tracker
All these are connected so you can create the overall picture of what happens that month.
The WEEKLY Sections – whenever you are on a weekly page (let’s say Week 11 / March 9-15, 2020 planning page), you can quickly jump to other weekly-related sections like:
- Week 11 / March 9-15, 2020 Meal plan
- Week 11 / March 9-15, 2020 Shopping list
Plus, while you are on any of these pages, you also have access to the March’s monthly pages (for money, birthdays, etc.). Neat, right?
The DAILY Sections – ok, by now, you should know the drill. Whenever you are on a daily page (let’s say Monday, April 13, 2020 planning page), you can quickly jump to other daily-related sections like:
- Monday, April 13, 2020 Journaling page
- Monday, April 13, 2020 Meetings page
Plus, while you are on any of these pages, you also have access to the April’s monthly pages (for money, birthdays, etc.) and Week 16 / April 13-19, 2020 Meal plan, and Shopping list.
Everything is now connected so you can navigate through sections with ease!
The beauty of getting things organized
By now, you know that the 2020 digital planner includes a series of life-work sections. I’ll get into details, so I’ll add a few more images from the Portrait version of the planner.
It’s split into six color-coded categories. Personalize each group with a name and a sticker. Each category is linked to a NOTES page. Duplicate it as needed to create more space. Use it for notes, relevant information, passwords, self-care plans for a family member, and more.
It’s the most content-packed section. It includes daily journaling, monthly habits tracker, weekly meal plan and shopping list, books to read and movies to watch, travels, and birthdays sections.
You can use the Monthly bill pay checklist and the Payday bill tracker to track your money. Also, feel free to create new money-related sections using the four uncategorized groups available.
Now, you can easily track your home to-dos, home projects, and more. Also, feel free to create new home-dedicated sections using the two uncategorized groups available.
Get ready to capture your meetings, and to find them easily inside your notebook. Plus, you can access these pages from multiple places, so now it’s easy to find your work.
It’s split into six color-coded categories. Personalize each group with a name and a sticker. Each category is linked to a PROJECT page where you can track your project’s progress. Additionally, a Project detail page is included to capture more details for your projects.
Formerly called “Clients section,” this can be used to capture details for clients, leads, teams, partners, and more.
It’s split into six color-coded categories. Personalize each group with a name and a sticker. Each category is linked to a PEOPLE list page where you can capture names and contact details for your people. Additionally, a People detail page is included to include more information for particular persons.
EXTRA Templates section
Enhance the power of your 2020 digital planner using a few extra templates. Pick from the notes templates, meeting templates, self-care templates, and more. Plus, you’ll have access to a dropbox folder with simple daily page stickers to use in your planner.
Digital Planner variations
Listen, there’s no one product to fit all needs. So, I have created quite a few alternatives for the 2020 digital planner. The content is the same, with few alterations:
The 2020 digital planner will be available in 3 languages (English, Spanish, and German). The release dates are:
- English versions – Friday, October 18, 2019
- Spanish versions – Friday, October 25, 2019
- German versions – Friday, November 1, 2019
The 2020 digital planner will be available in 2 layouts to match your style to use the iPad:
- portrait layout – if you like to use your iPad in portrait mode
- landscape layout – if you practice using your iPad in landscape mode
CALENDAR START DAY
The 2020 digital planner is for people all over the globe. So, I have included these 3 versions for each download:
- Monday start calendar + 24 hours clock schedule – best for European people
- Sunday start calendar + 12 hours clock schedule – best for American, Australian, and Canadian people
- Sunday start monthly calendar + Monday start weekly page + 12 hours clock schedule. It is a particular version best for American, Australian, and Canadian people who need their yearly and monthly calendars to match their PC/tablet calendar. Yet the weekly spread will illustrate Monday as the first day of the week.
Again, I have included all 3 versions for each download. Now you don’t have to worry about which one to pick.
You can use the planner for life and work, or just for life planning.
- To use if for both life & work planning, get the “Life-Work Planning” version that includes meetings, projects, and client’s notes.
- To use it for life planning only, get the “Life Planning” version without the work-related sections. Plus, this version uses some warm, happy colors.
If you need any advice on picking up the correct version, you can ask me for help. Soon, I’ll create a quiz to help you out into the process.
Get it at 50% OFF!
This new version will be released between Friday, October 18, 2019, and Friday, November 1, 2019. Don’t
I hope you’ll enjoy this new version. Let me know how you’re experiencing it. Talk to me in the comments below and reach out anytime.